- Black GG nylon made from ECONYL??? nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Green and red Web stripe made from recycled polyester
- Black contrast details made from cellulose sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Eyelets made from recycled steel with recycled polyester laces
- Organic cotton and viscose lining made from sustainably sourced wood pulp
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- This item will come with a FSC-certified recycled gift box, shipped flat, and recycled nylon flannel dust bag. Each Gucci Off The Grid product will ship with a dedicated booklet detailing the collection, printed on FSC-certified recycled paper.
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label made from recycled polyester
- TPU Sole made with 20% bio-based content instead of non-renewable fossil sources.
- GG motif at the sole
- 0.8″ height
- Made in Italy
- This product has not been made using materials of animal origin
Men’s Gucci Off The Grid sneaker
Part of the Gucci Tennis 1977 collection, the low-top sneaker is introduced within a line of accessories and ready-to-wear presented for Pre-Fall 2020 made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House’s commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines?? concept created to support the House’s vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against an opaque background in black.
|Shipping Options||Delivery Time||Price|
|Free Shipping||Delivery in 7 - 20 working days||$0.00|